Tuesday, June 27, 2017

My Entries in the Moment Cartoon Caption Contest for May/June 2017

Here are my two entries in the Moment Cartoon Caption Contest for May/June 2017. I don't really have a preference between them this time. The drawing is by Benjamin Schwartz.

"No kidding? My zaide was at Roswell too!"
"I'm an L.G.M.—or a Little Green Mensch."


Glossary:  Zaide is Yiddish for grandfather. A mensch is a person of integrity. Capiche?

July 16, 2017 Update:  The Finalists

You can vote for your favorite caption here. The deadline is August 20. While you're there, why not enter the current contest yourself? It's cutting-edge humor.


September 11, 2017 Update:  Winning Caption


Note:  Benjamin Schwartz has created more caption contests than any cartoonist on any planet on any blog. Well, at least on this blog.

If you'd like my take on all the caption contests in the known universe, here's a link to all the cartoon caption contests I ever entered. Look, it's a start. For those who don't have the time or the inclination to peruse that number of caption conundrums, perhaps I can interest you in nearly four years' worth of just my Moment Magazine contests. Of course, if you're a real mensch, you'll visit both.

And let's not forget the LGMs.


02226

No comments:

Post a Comment