Monday, April 2, 2018

My Entry in the New Yorker Cartoon Caption Contest #610

Come in and visit my Entry in the New Yorker Cartoon Caption Contest #610 for April 2, 2018. The drawing  is by P. C. Vey.

"How many will you be serving?"



These captions were found by the prison warden baked into a cake:
"I'm afraid I ate your alibi."
"Your getaway plan was half-baked."
"The recipe didn't call for arsenic."




April 9, 2018 Update:  The Finalists


April 16, 2018 Update:  I voted for the first caption.


April 23, 2018 Update:  Winning Caption




Note:  Last week cartoonist Michael Maslin went underground. My caption made on unscheduled stop. Take the local to Contest #609.

P. C. Vey is on the blog menu here.


Attempted Bloggery supports net neutrality.

02504

No comments:

Post a Comment